160w ECO Tungsten Halogen Lamp - R7s
Branded = 200w
Double Ended Halogen Lamp for Floodlights and Uplighters
The Halogen DE ECO is a range of Xenon Gas fill, high luminous intensity lamps
which offers same luminous output compared to a standard halogen DE Krypton gas fill lamp,
resulting in 20% ENERGY SAVINGS and reaching energy Class C .
Why Halogen DE ECO?
According to EuP guidelines, from 1st September 2009 onwards, halogen double ended lamps with Energy Class D or
below and having lumen output in the range of >950 lm to < 12000 lm are phased out from the EU market.
So, DE lamps with energy class C or above are only allowed to be placed on the market.
1. Features & Benefits:
- 1:1 replacement of standard linear double ended halogen lamp.
- Less energy use: Up to 20% energy saving.
- Less CO2 emission.
- Energy class C.
- High lumen efficacy.
2000h average life.
- Fully dimmable (100%).
- Patented filament design.
- 90% Xenon gas fill:
- i. Xenon is a heavier premium gas fill compared to Krypton and helps to retard the rate of tungsten evaporation.
- ii. Improve the lamp life.
- iii. Increase filament temperature - achieves higher efficiency.