4 x 18w Modular Fitting 600mm x 600mm
and CAT 2 Louvre
c/w 3hr Emergency Backup
High Frequency Fitting
This recessed luminaire provides an economical high quality lighting solution,
where 15mm or 24mm exposed T-bar ceilings are used.
The CAT 2 Louvre allows very easy cleaning and maintenance.
Ideal for offices, shops, schools etc.
Battery packs are designed to provide a single tube 3hr emergency backup, with a battery life of 4 years.
Please allow 2 / 3 working days for delivery.
Supplied less tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.