4 x 14w HF Recessed Sealed Modular - IP54
High Frequency Fitting
IP54 rated recessed sealed
modular fittings for T5 lamps.
For plasterboard ceilings as standard.
If required for use in any other ceiling type
please contact us for technical advice
Food preparation areas
High-frequency control gear
For plasterboard ceilings.
Robust steel body
RAL9010 textured semi-gloss powder coated finish
IP54 rated to the front face of the fitting
TP(a) rated polycarbonate panel held in position and sealed with a screwed-down steel frame and gasket
- Supplied excluding Tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
- Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.