2 x 55w HF PL Recessed Modular - High Frequency
c/w Emergency Pack
Recessed Modular Fitting for PL55 lamps
with Perforated Tube Covers and Center Panel in White RAL 9010
Ceiling type - 600 x 600 Modules
- White RAL 9010
- Cutout - 595mm x 595mm
- Perforated Side Panels / Lamp Covers - 160mm
- White Centre Panel - 280mm
- Recessed depth - 100mm
- Battery packs are designed to provide a single lamp 3hr emergency backup, with a battery life of 4 years
- Supplied less Tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
- Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.