5ft 2 x 35w Surface/Suspension Fitting
c/w Parabolic Louvre & Emergency Pack
High Frequency T5 35W Fluorescent c/w Double Parabolic Louvre
& Up Down illumination option (Removable Back Panel)
Surface or Suspension Mounting
- White Trim / Chrome Inlay
- Length: - 1513mm
- Width: - 295mm
- Height: - 86mm
- White RAL 9010
- Battery packs are designed to provide a single tube 3hr emergency backup, with a battery life of 4 years
- Supplied less Tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
- Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.