LABLINK - I/O Port Output to RF Converter
LABLINK creates a tvLINK enabled RF output for new SkyHD set top boxes with no RF2 output.
Once installed the LABLINK can be connected to a in home distribution system for viewing at multiple TV locations.
The new Sky HD digiboxes are no longer supplied with and RF output.
This stops the ability of feeding your SkyHD digibox around the home to additional viewing locations.
The LABLINK rectifies this by creating a tvLINK enabled RF output for new SkyHD set top boxes.
Provides an RF output for the latest Sky HD set top boxes with no RF output of their own
- Converts the signal from the Sky I/O port to an RF output
- Connects to a TV distribution system to allow viewing and IR remote control from multiple locations
- Aerial loop through for Freeview signal distribution
Fully compatible with new and existing TV distribution systems
- Allows the use of existing RF Link devices used to distribute Sky signals and control remotely Sky receivers
- Please Note: Link compatible distribution amplifier required for multiple room systems. An RF Link device is required at each TV location (not supplied). Additional remote controls may be required.