8 Way Remote Powered Distribution Amp
The new cost-saving easy installation design of this aerial amplifier means
that installers no longer require mains power to be fitted in the loft.
The revolutionary two piece design comprises a power supply and amplifier. For safe and easy installation the power supply is plugged into a 13Amp socket anywhere in the property. The coax cable feed from the TV F-type terminal of the power supply is connected to the power input 1 on the amplifier. It is then fully ready for use and only requires the input/output connections to be made.
This fully screened 6 way TV and FM DAB amplifier is compatible with the Labgear DigiLink remote control system MRX955. This makes it ideal for use in digital satellite home installations, where the output from a SKY Digital Decoder can be distributed to several rooms with the capability for full remote control of the box from any room.
Alternatively this amplifier may be used as a traditional aerial distribution amplifier without making use of the infra-red bypass capability. Separate inputs are provided for UHF TV (470-862 MHz) and for VHF/FM/DAB (47-300 MHz, UK and Ireland). All units are suitable for handling digital terrestrial TV (DTT) signals in addition to analogue services.
Remote Power Supply means there is no need for any power in the loft.
- DigiLink bypass.
- Flat Gain across all outputs.
- Short Circuit Protection on Power Supply.
- F Connectors for solid professional connections.
- Power requirements: 230V AC 50Hz at <10VA Supplied and fitted Mains Plug to BS 1363
- Connectors : F type
- Dimensions: 85(H) x 255(W) x 47(D)
- Operating temperature range: 10 - +40°C
Number of Outputs: 8
- Gain to numbered outputs: 8dB
- Noise figure: 4dB
- Output capability from
- numbered outputs: 83dBµV
- Tetra filters: Rejection > 20dB @ 380-410 MHz and @ 950Mhz
- VHF: 47 - 300 MHz
- UHF: 470 - 862 MHz
- Return path frequency range: 5 - 25 MHz
- Output receiver line power: 9V at 15mA per outlet max with auto shutdown