Digital Cordless Answering System
with 1 Handset
A simple and flat overall design provides an elegant impression.
The Deluxe Transparent Frosted Grid Keypad used on the handset, and the flat buttons arranged vertically
on the base unit reduce the number of projecting parts and help the design to blend in smoothly with the living space.
Sophisticated button layout on base unit.
Uncluttered design for easy cleaning.
Never disturb your sound sleep despite staying available to your important ones
Each handset can be programmed to prevent ringing during specific periods.
- However, the sound of the special callers by placing them in a contacts group of the phonebook can be turned on. ( Requires subscription to Caller ID service offered by your provider/telephone company.
- Intercom All
Call all handsets at the same time
When you want to search for the family and you don't know where they are in the house, you can make an intercom call to all handsets. This lets you find whoever you are looking for without having to run all over the house.
* Optional handset is required.
- Catch answering machine calls whether you are at home or away
When a new message is recorded on the answering machine, the base unit can alert you with a sound.
When you are away, it can send an alert by a call to a preregistered mobile phone or office phone.
- Smart baby care from another room
The monitored handset will automatically call the monitoring handset* when it detects sound.
When parents have to leave the baby, the handset will capture the baby's crying voice and notify them via a handset** in another room.
* Notification is also available via an outside line.
** Optional handset is required.
Reduce the background noise of the other party
- When you want to search for the family and you don't know where they are in
- the house, you can make an intercom call to all handsets. This lets you find whoever you are looking for without having to run all over the house.
- Radiation Free (Eco Mode Plus)
Completely eliminate radiation while the phone is on standby mode
- Eco Mode Plus cuts transmitting power to zero. The base unit stays OFF until a call comes in or a handset is activated.
- Frequency - 1.9 GHz
Frequency Range - 1.88 GHz - 1.90 GHz
Number of Channels - 120 Channels
System - DECT
DECT Security Mode - Yes
GAP Compatible - Yes
Number of Phone Lines - 1
- Power Saving: