80 Watt 2ft Greenhouse Tubular Heater IP55
This greenhouse heater has been designed to be a cheap-to-run, effective way of offering protection from frost in the greenhouse.
- The heater uses less than 50W per foot, power similar to an ordinary light bulb, offering a more economical alternative to fan heaters, and a cleaner alternative to paraffin heaters.
- Being IP55 rated, the heater will not be affected in anyway should it be sprinkled with water when watering plants In the greenhouse.
- This greenhouse heater is also suitable for use in cold frames, sheds, garages and portable buildings
- Fitted with automatic heat sensitive cut out for added safety.
- BS EN60335-1:2002 Compliant
IP55 Rated. Hose and sprinkle resistant - safe to use in a greenhouse.
- Gentle, background heat gives protection against frost, without damaging plants.
- Helps reduce condensation.
- Economical in use - less than 50W per foot - 25% less than most similar tube heaters.
- Fitted with 2m lead and 13A heavy duty plug.
- Comes complete with floor mounting stand.
- Quality green enamel finish, seamless tube.
- 4 foot (180W) heater recommended for 6x8 foot greenhouse
- 2 foot (80W) heaters for smaller greenhouses and lean-to types.