Classic Boiling Water Tap 11 Litre - Satin Chrome
The Quooker Classic has a classic-style handle and arched spout..
These tanks are able to meet the demand for large amounts
of boiling water in the hotel and catering business and in large organisations.
The professional Quookers do not take up precious space on worktops and are virtually maintenance-free.
The Quooker boiling water tap is one of those rare 'must haves'.
This simple, ultra-safe idea immediately renders kettles out of date and takes kitchens
a giant leap forward. Although it's new to the UK, over 100,000 kitchens
in Europe already depend on their Quookers for instant boiling water.
All done in a moment and with boiling water of 100ºC!
After all, only truly boiling water is good enough for the perfect cup of English tea.
All Quooker taps have a childproof push-and-turn handle.
- They are also height-adjustable and insulated.
- The adjustable height comes in handy, for instance, when you want to fill a tall pan or thermos. In this case you adjust the tap to the highest position.
- The lowest position, on the other hand, is (for example) useful when you want to fill up a small pan with water in your sink.
- Thanks to the insulated spout, you can do one shortly after the other: just take hold of the spout and slide it up and down.
Boiling water and children can be a dangerous combination. This is true for stovetop kettles, electric kettles and Quookers. But the Quooker, comes with a tap which is securely mounted to the worktop, has a child-proof push-and-turn handle and is double-walled.
- As another safety feature, the water comes out of the tap in a fine spray rather than a solid jet.
- On top of that, the tap dispenses no more than 0.05 litres of water per second. If an electric kettle topples over, it spills 1 litre of boiling water in a second, which can cause serious burns
Tank - 2 x PRO7-VAQ
- Voltage - 230 V
- Wattage 2 x 3000 W
- Capacity - 11 litres (2x 7 litre tanks) - 35 litres/hour
- Heating-up time cold tank - 15 minutes
- Standby power consumption - 20 W
- Tank height - 47 cm
- Tank diameter 20cm x 40 cm
- Tap hole size - 32 mm
- Maximum working pressure - 8 bar
- Safety features
pressure relief valve 10 bar
- Water shut-off valve - ceramic
- HiTAC® water filter - High Temperature Activated Carbon - 3 year life
- Mounting bracket - optional
- Approval - WRAS certificate no. 0601100