PowerStream Eco 10.8kw
The new Powerstream ECO delivers hot water instantaneously at point of use
eliminating the need to connect to a centrally located hot water cylinder with long pipe runs.
This compact and unique design now offers an external power selection dial
with an ECO setting for ease of use and reduced running costs.
This direct fed water mains unit is ideal for hand basin supply in commercial washrooms
and residential applications where access to stored hot water is limited.
The new Powerstream ECO benefits from user power level selections, enabling energy management
and allowing the user to move between four power options High, ECO, Low and Cold.
When running the Powerstream in the ECO setting, the power used to run the unit is reduced,
minimising electrical wastage and running costs making it the ideal washroom solution
Integral power level selections
- Four power options High, ECO, Low and Cold
- Eco function allowing reduced running costs and minimising electrical wastage
- Ease of control with the new adjustable power dial
- Delivers hot water instantaneously at point of use eliminating the need to connect to a centrally located hot water cylinder with long pipe runs
- Provides instant mains pressure hot water to one or two hand basin outlets
- Suitable for dual basin or one basin with mixer shower kit*
- Redring basin spray taps are recommended when two basins are fed from the same heater unit
- Compact size
- Cable size guide: 10.8kW = 10-16mm²
- Fuse rating guide: 10.8kW = 45 Amps
For connection to mains water supply
- Supplied with a straight shank on the inlet and outlet as standard 15mm
- The water heater be capable of mounting in such a way as to allow pipe entry from bottom or side
- The water heater is designed to operate on mains water pressure between 15-150psi for the 9.8kW and 20 -150psi for the 10.8kW
- The water heater shall incorporate a power on neon indicator rotary control with HIGH, ECO, LOW and COLD setting, on an impact resistant front cover
- Fixing pack supplied
- Inlet/outlet connection
- Cover fixes from the front with cover screw caps provided
- For hand wash applications we recommend the use of the Redring approved 1/4turn lever control ceramic disc operated spray tap set on dual installations