RGB LED Tape
Signal Amplifier - Indoor use
The current needed to power more than 5mtrs of SK153720 RGB LED tape
would be too high as the current could damage the protective epoxy coating.
If you run long lengths of the LED tape the power will drop and so will the brightness of the LEDs.
For larger installation we recommend you use the signal amplifier,
this allows the signal to pass through but has a power socket which boosts the power.
This makes the LED tape ideal for large installations and only requires the use of one controller.
This unit is a solution to the problem and allows RGB tape to be extended to longer lengths
while maintaining the signal from the source controller.
3 channel RGB signal extender control
- Compatible with many kinds of LED modules
- Can be used in parallel or array format
- Can be used to extend RGB tape to limitless lengths
Signal IN. this is where the End of the first string of tape will be terminated
- DC Power IN connection. This is where the power is boasted
- Signal OUT. This is where you connect the next string of RGB LED tape