560mm Compact Contra Rotating Axial Fans
240v - IP65
The all new TCBTx2, a contra rotating cased axial fan, equivalent in size
and up to 2 times the pressure characteristics of traditional axial fans,
maximum performance, compact in size, high efficiencies and excellent speed controllability.
Previously Branded Vent Axia TP560-14
Available in four sizes ranging from 450 to 30 diameter and a performance from 6.900 to 18.200 m3/h with pressure development up to 700 Pa.
- Ensuring a compact design, the units have been constructed with both motors and axial impellers mounted within the length of the unit casing.
- The motor mounting supports are manufactured from steel rod, electro welded and epoxy paint finished, ensuring a quiet and vibration free unit.
- All sizes are protected with a black epoxy paint finish.
- Ensuring ease of installation, both motors are wired directly into a single IP65 terminal box.
Ball bearings are greased for life and allow the fans to be installed at any angle. Rotors are dynamically balanced to ISO 1940. 450-630 dia motors are protected to IP65 against dust and water jets. Motor insulation is Class 'F' (from -40°C to +70°C).
- Sizes 450 and 500 are suitable for speed control by either electronic or voltage reduction controllers.
- The impellers are manufactured in die-cast aluminium and are fitted with narrow profiled blades, which provide the maximum efficiency at the maximum airflow.
Single phase 230v 50 Hz.
- All motors are fitted with Thermal Protection,