The all NEW - TD-SILENT with Timer
8 Inch In Line Duct Extractor Fan - Silent 800m3/hr
The worlds most quiet fans in its class.
from Soler & Palau
Run on Timer is adjustable from 1 min to 30 min over run.
The compact design of the TD inline fan range allows the central fan body to be
Easily removed without interfering with the duct system.
This greatly simplifies the task of inspection and cleaning, and thus benefits users.
In the latest development of the TD concept S&P engineers have focussed on reducing noise as far as possible.
The new S&P TD-SILENT maintains the air performance and technical features of the original TD but noise is reduced to a much lower level.
Sound levels have been reduced in the inlet and outlet ducts as well as massive reductions in radiated sound levels
making the TD-SILENT up to 12dB(A) quieter than major competitors.
How did S&P engineers achieve this innovation?
The product has a unique perforated inner liner design, enclosed in an outer casing of high density material to reduce sound transmission.
Duct connection is via flexible elastomer gaskets to eliminate air leakage and minimise sound and vibration transmission to ducts.
The TD-SILENT maintains all the excellent characteristics of the original TD
and has a greatly reduced noise level, within an attractive new aesthetic design
that will continue to lead the market well into the future.
You Tube Video:
Twin-material support brackets, which in addition to simplifying installation, serve as joint seals.
- A specifically designed internal coating to direct the sound waves in the right angle for them to be captured by the sound-absorbent material.
- TD-SILENT versions fitted with a run-on-timer adjustable within 1 and 30 minutes
- One speed motor not suitable for speed control.
Connection box can be rotated 360º, to facilitate entry of the power cable
- Support bracket for installing on a wall or ceiling, incorporating twin-material support brackets for the motor section that absorb vibrations.
- Sound waves produced inside the TD, are directed through the perforated inner cover and absorbed by the layer of sound-absorbent material.