Replacement Submicron Filter
for ZIP HydroTap
Long life activated carbon filter
Sub-micron water filtration for great-tasting drinking water.
Healthy filtration Filters out chlorine taste and odour,.
- Plus micro-organisms as tiny as 1/1000th of a mm, including the parasites cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Healthy reminder: A filter change warning light flashes to show when a filter change is due.
- Filter replacement at least once a year is recommended.
- You set the unit to 6,000 litres. Then an indictor on the tap flashes to let the user the filter needs changing this is recommended change at least once a year.
An in built triple-action filter:
1. Removes micro-organisms as tiny as one thousandth of a millimetre.
2. Reduces chlorine and contaminants.
3. Removes particulates contaminating the water supply.
4. Inhibits mineral-scale accumulation in the boiling water storage tank.
5. Provides great-tasting, crystal-clear drinking water.
6. Does not filter out any fluoride added to the water supply.