Slydlock Fuse 10A
Anti-Vibration Fuse Holder
Anti-Vibration, Slydlok Range
Slide-action fuse carrier available in Wired or Cartridge fuse styles.
Ideal for any high vibration application including portable or vehicle mounted applications
Wired types accept any BS (IEE) or IEC recommended copper fuse wire
Miniature cartridge fuse type 1 1/4 in.
Contacts are nickel-plated brass for wired types, silver plated phosphor-bronze for cartridge fuse types
BS711 grade phenolic body construction
A DIN rail adaptor is available to convert these surface mounting units to rail mounting types using a single screw, compatible with 'top hat style BS 5584 (EN50 022, DIN 46277-3) format DIN rail
These products are not suitable for live working due to their non-shrouded construction
Slydlok is a registered trade mark of Broadway Electrical Co. Ltd.
Fuse Size 6.3 x 32mm
- Current Rating Max 10A
- Voltage Rating 415V
- Product Description 6·3 x 32 Fuseholder
- Body Material BS 771 Grade Phenolic (Base)
- Electrical Contact Material Silver Plated Phosphor Bronze
Use with Fuses
- SR301 - 413-197 1 1/4 '' Fuse 1A
- SR305 - 413-226 1 1/4'' Fuse 5A
- SR310 - 413-248 1 1/4'' Fuse 10A