Steinel - 140° PIR 14Mtr 1kW Load - Black
The IS 140-2 is the new edition of one of the most successful motion detectors there has ever been.
Its reliability and adjustment capabilities have made the IS 140 famous.
With even a wider choice of tilting and swivelling adjustment angles,
greater reach and more detection levels, it reliably monitors large areas.
Better than ever, its optical system with precision, spherical Fresnel lenses detects people
with even greater accuracy and provides a uniquely constant reach.
Now benefiting from cutting-edge microprocessor technology, and all at the same price as its predecessor.
Clear terminal compartment layout for fast, easy wiring.
- Swivelling and tilting optical system for exact adjustment of the detection zone.
- Easy adjustment of light "ON" time and twilight threshold by control dial.
1000 W max. (resistive load, e.g. filament bulb)
500 W max. (uncorrected, inductive, cos ? = 0.5, e.g. fluorescent lamp)
600 W max. (electronic ballasts, capacitive, e .g. low-energy bulb, 6 each max.)
- Voltage - 230 240 V, 50 Hz
- Angle of coverage - 140° with sneak-by guard
- Adjustment range - 180° horizontally, 90° vertically
- Reach - 14 m max. (temperature-stabilised)
- Twilight setting - 2 - 2000 lux
- Time setting - 8 sec. 35 min.
- Enclosure - IP 54