Designer Sensor Switched Outdoor Light
Up/Downlight - Silver
The most modern outdoor light in the world.
Designer sensor-switched outdoor light L 810 LED iHF with invisible high-frequency sensor,
ideal for building entrances and fronts of buildings, 12 W STEINEL LED lighting system,
600 lm, 180° coverage angle, reach from 2 - 5 m, for stylish up and downlighting, includes soft light start.
ideal for building entrances and fronts of buildings.
STEINEL LED lighting system.
- Efficient, long-lasting and trendsetting. More quality of life, more safety and security and more energy saved with
- intelligent sensor technology from STEINEL.
- Light 'ON' / 'OFF' automatically.
- Highly innovative sensors respond to movements and light levels, automatically and instantaneously switching the
- light 'ON' and 'OFF' again after a preselected time.
- Voltage 230-240 V/50 Hz
- Sensor type iHF (intelligent high-frequency technology)
- Output 12 W
- Brightness 600 lm
- Efficiency 50 lm/W
- Light colour 3000
- LED life expectancy 50000 h
Simply smart and twice as stylish. Designer sensor-switched outdoor light L 810 LED iHF provides impressive illumination as an up and downlighter.
- The resultant lighting effect enhances any building wall, any entrance area and any garden wall.
- The purist-looking designer light is fitted with 12 W power LEDs that generate a brightness of 600 lm with an invitingly warm white colour temperature of 3,000 K.
- The energy-efficient LEDs require no maintenance whatsoever, and there's never any need to change bulbs either. Because LED life expectancy is around 50,000 h, that's over 20 years. So, opting for LED light is also a decision that brings high cost efficiency.
- But the actual revolution remains invisible: the first ever HF-sensor with 180° coverage angle to be fully integrated in the base of the LED outdoor light. It "sees" any movement over a maximum distance of 5 m regardless of temperature.
- The reach setting can be infinitely varied from 2 5 m. Soft light start produces a classy build-up of light. The attractively designed LED SensorLight also provides a 10 % basic light-level function.