Aluminium Tape 100mm x 45Mtr
Aluminium faced foil tape coated with an acrylic based adhesive, flame retardant with excellent temperature performance (+100'C).
- For sealing joints in ducting providing a flame retardant vapour barrier.
- Also used for jointing foil faced glass fibre or Rockwool insulation panels.
Fire resistant to BS 476 part 6 & 7
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Backing: 40 Micron
- Tack: Immediate
- Bonding Time: 24hrs
- Adhesion to galvanised steel: 2.0kg /cm2
- Max pressure: 2000pa
- Application Temp: +5 45C
- Operational Temp -20.C - +70C
- Installation can be tested after one hour no sealant cure waiting times
- Leakage Tested to BSRIA (test report 17875/1) and meets class C in accordance with DW144