Ceiling Flush Occupancy Switch
The Autenco flush mounted PIR switch is suitable for easy mounting through
a 73/75mm diameter hole into a ceiling void which is at least 95mm deep.
Configurable for any room occupancy style, via Time and Lux level adjusters.
It switches on the lighting load if the area is occupied
and if the ambient lux level is less than the chosen adjusted level (10- to 1000 lux).
It switches off the lighting load if the area is unoccupied for the set time (up to 40 minutes).
It is also suitable for non lighting loads by setting the lux adjuster to the maximum point.
Made in UK
- Effective and reliable
- 3 year warranty
- Exceptional value and performance
- Easy to fit, easy to adjust
- Fit and forget
- Energy saving, cost saving
Voltage: 220 - 240Vac, 50Hz
- Loading: 1000W of Resistive loads
- 750W of Fluorescent loads
- 750W of Transformer loads
- 750W of CFL, LED and 2D lamps
- Minimum load: 2W resistive, suitable for most energy saving lamps, LEDs and emergency fi ttings
- IP rating: IP20
- Detection range: 360 degrees with 5m diameter when mounted at a 2.4m ceiling height
- Time: 10 seconds to 40 minutes in 9 steps
- Lux: 10 to 1000 lux and maximum (photocell inactive) at the PIR