The Martindale Check Plug Socket Tester is designed
for the fast and safe checking of 13Amp BS1362 sockets.
Simply plug the RMT Check Plug Socket Tester into a live 13A socket and switch the socket on.
Three indicator lamps across the front of the unit provide a clear indication of a correctly wired socket.
Fault indications are quickly identified using the key on the face label.
Additional information can be found in the table provided, showing 32 wiring conditions, of which 28 are faults that require investigation.
In the event that a fault is indicated, investigation should only be carried out by a suitably qualified electrician.
Please Note:There is one fault that a socket tester can not identify - The swapping of the Earth and Neutral wires.
Mains Supply · 200 - 250V (30-70Hz)
- Power Consumption · <1.2W
- Temperature Range · -10°C to 40°C, 60% RH (max)
- Earth Leakage · <5mA
- Overvoltage · CAT II, 300V
- Housing · Flame retardant ABS
- Open Earth if Earth resistance > 50K Ohm nom at 230VAC nom
- Open Neutral if Neutral resistance > 30K Ohm nom at 230VAC nom
- Dimensions · 65 x 65 x 47mm