Infra Red Laser Thermometer
The DL7105 Infrared thermometer offers rapid and accurate temperature measurements.
This is the ideal tool for measuring surface temperature on Solar cells, panels and arrays, especially in those hard to reach areas.
The built in laser guiding system makes it a simple job to fix on the target object.
50 to 1 optical resolution, high distance to target ratio
- Wide Temperature Range from 50 to 1000°C
- Automatic Data Hold
- Large Backlit Display
- Automatic Power Off
- Back Lit Display
- Automatic Date Hold
- Built-In Laser Pointer
- Carry Case
Temperature °C - Range -50 to 1000°C
Accuracy - 1.5 % rdg ± 2°C
- Temperature °F<-58 to 1832°F
Accuracy ± 1.5 % ± 4°F
- Distance to spot size - 50 : 1
- Emissivity - Fixed at 0.95
- Response time - Less than 1 second
- Power supply - 1 x 9V battery