CombiVolt 1 Safe Isolation Kit
Voltage & Continuity Testers with Phase Rotation Test.
The three-in-one testers with a rugged, ergonomically formed housing for perfect handling.
HSE GS38 - Requirement - The procedure for proving dead should be by use of a proprietary test lamp or
two pole voltage detector as recommended in HSE Guidance Note GS38,
Electrical test equipment for use by electricians.
Non-contact voltage indicators (voltage sticks) and multi-meters should not be used.
The test instrument should be proved to be working on a known live
source or proprietary proving unit before and after use.
All phases of the supply and the neutral should be tested and proved dead.
- The combivolt testers are fully automatic voltage indicators capable of measuring
- Voltage range from 12 up to 690V AC/DC
- Continuity test function - with optical and acoustical indication
- Three-phase rotation detection system - no third hand required
- IP65 - water-jet and dust-tight protection for outdoor use
- Electrical torch function - for working in dark environments
- Probe-tip protection - for reducing the danger of injuries which may be cause by probe tip (attached to lead permanently available)
- Fully operational voltage indication even when batteries are discharged or when no batteries are fitted
- Integrated single pole test for phase detection
- Short response time (<0,1s) for fast voltage tests
- Fully compliant with GS38
- Rugged, ergonomically formed housing for perfect handling
- Designed and built according to IEC61010, IEC61243-3
- Proving unit friendly
- 2 off 1.5 V AAA (LR03) batteries, - supplied
Di-Log Proving Unit for 2 Pole Voltage Meters
- A portable, battery powered Proving Unit for testing Two Pole Voltage Testers up to 690V
- Continuity Tester for testing: Fuses, Fused test leads etc
- Additional Touch Electrode for Quick Testing of Fused Leads
- Optical and Acoustic Continuity Indication
- Low battery indication
- LED Display
- Voltage 690V DC
- Output Current higher than 3.5mA
- Low Battery
- Voltage Test
- Output Voltage 690V DC
- = 200 k? load
- Test Current = 3.5mA
- Continuity Test
- Continuity Range <100?
- Test Current Approx 1mA
- Scope of Supply
- 1 pc Proving Unit
- 10 pc Batteries 1.5V AA
- 1 pc Instruction Manual
- Temperature Range: 0.40°C / Max 70% RH
- Power Supply: 10 x 1.5V AA / LR6
- Dimensions: 220(H) x 110(W) x 40(D) mm
- Weight: 650g (approx)