Compact Digital Irradiance Meter
Di-log Solar are pleased to launch the all new SL101 - Compact digital Irradiance meter.
The SL101 is a low cost professional Solar Irradiance Meter, designed to assist in the installation of Solar panel PV systems.
With its compact hand held design, the SL101 enables you to perform safe and accurate measurements, even when working at heights.
The SL101 also features a hold facility allows you to record the Irradiance level safely.
Solar Irradiance Measurement to 1999 W/m² or 634BTU/ft²*h
- High Accuracy and Rapid Response
- 1999 Count Display
- Data Hold function
- Auto Power Off
- Manual scale selection
- Min/Max Record Function
- Direct read out
- Low battery indication
- EN61010-1, CAT III 600V
- CAT II 1000V
- Carry Case
- 2 Year Warranty
Range - 1999w/m2
Resolution - 1w/m2
Accuracy - Typically within ±5% of rdg or ±10W/m2
- Range - 634BTU/(ft2 *h)
Resolution - 1 BTU/(ft2*h)
Accuracy - Typically within ±5% of rdg or ±3 BTU/(ft2*h)
- Sample Time: 0.25 Seconds.
- Accuracy: As above plus whichever is greater in sunlight; Additional
- temperature included in error ±0.38W/m2 /°C.
- < ±3/year
- Operating Temp: 5°C-40°C, below 80%RH
- Display: 3 ½ digits LCD with max reading 1999
- Supplied with: 1 x 9V battery & Carry Case