Advanced Irradiance Meter with built-in DMM
Di-log Solar are pleased to launch the all new SL102 - Digital Irradiance meter with a built in Digital Multi Meter.
The SL102 is a professional Solar Irradiance Meter designed to assist in the installation of Solar panel PV systems.
With its Multimeter like design, the SL102 enables you to perform safe and accurate measurements, even when working at heights.
The SL102 also features a dual display which allows you to simultaneously record the Irradiance level and Voltage output
with the panel connected in situ by the MC4 lead set provided.
Solar Irradiance measurement to 1999 W/m² or 634BTU/ft²*h
- Dual Display for simultaneous Irradiance and Voltage (VOC) measurement for in situ testing
- Min/Max recording function
- Data Hold Function
- AC/DC Voltage to 600V
- Audible Continuity and Diode test
- AC/DC current to 200mA (Not to be used for PSC)
- MC4 Red/Black lead set for VOC measurement
- Carry Case
High accuracy and rapid response
- Manual Scale Selection
- Direct read out
- Minimum and maximum values
- Low battery indication
- EN61010-1, CAT III 600V CAT II 1000V