Advanced Solar PV Test Kit (SL102 & DL6402)
SL102 - Digital Irradiance meter with a built in Digital Multi Meter.
The SL102 is a professional Solar Irradiance Meter designed to assist in the installation of Solar panel PV systems.
With its Multimeter like design, the SL102 enables you to perform safe and accurate measurements, even when working at heights.
The SL102 also features a dual display which allows you to simultaneously record the Irradiance level and Voltage output
with the panel connected in situ by the MC4 lead set provided.
DL6402 - Digital Clamp Meter - With the inclusion of DC current temperature & capacitance readings, this clamp meter is the ideal all purpose instrument.
The slim design combined with the tear shaped jaw makes it an ideal unit for use in crowded panels and tight spaces.
The data hold and peak capture function makes this a versatile and cost effective clamp meter.
TMSL102 - Advanced Irradiance Meter with built-in DMM
- Solar Irradiance measurement to 1999 W/m² or 634BTU/ft²*h
- Dual Display for simultaneous Irradiance and Voltage (VOC) measurement for in situ testing
- Min/Max recording function
- Data Hold Function
- AC/DC Voltage to 600V
- Audible Continuity and Diode test
- AC/DC current to 200mA (Not to be used for PSC)
- MC4 Red/Black lead set for VOC measurement
- Carry Case
DL6402 - Digital Clamp Meter
- Audible Continuity
- Temperature thermocouple supplied
- Frequency and capacitance
- 30 mm jaw opening
- 1000 AC/DC Current reading
- Electronic overload protection
- A large easy to see back lit display
- AC/DC voltage up to 600V.