Expert Solar PV
Installers Test Kit
(SL102 & DL6508)
The SL500 is the Expert Solar PV test kit designed to assist in the commercial
installation of Solar PV systems.
The kit includes the SL102 - Irradiance Meter and the DL6508 1500A AC/DC Current
Clamp with 1000V DC VOC measurement all packaged in a soft carry case.
The SL102, with its Multi-meter like design, enables you to perform safe and accurate measurements, even when working at heights. The SL102 also features a dual display which allows you to simultaneously record the Irradiance level and Voltage output (VOC) with the panel connected in situ via MC4 lead set provided.
TMSL102 - Advanced Irradiance Meter with built-in DMM
- Solar Irradiance measurement to 1999 W/m² or 634BTU/ft²*h
- Dual Display for simultaneous Irradiance and Voltage (VOC) measurement for in situ testing
- Min/Max recording function
- Data Hold Function
- AC/DC Voltage to 600V
- Audible Continuity and Diode test
- AC/DC current to 200mA (Not to be used for PSC)
- MC4 Red/Black lead set for VOC measurement
- Carry Case
DL6508 - Key Features
- DC Voltage to 1000V,
- AC-DC Current to 1500A
- Resistance to 40M??
- Temperature via K-typeThe DL6508 is a True RMS 1500A AC/DC
- Clamp Meter which provides safer measurements with its double molded plastic housing design.
- With its large bargraph, 40000 count display and 0.1% base tolerance on DC current, the DL6508 is Dilogs most versatile camp meter.