Digital Light Meter
Digital light meter is a precision instrument used to measure
the illuminance in the field.
It is fully cosine corrected for angular incidence of light.
Compact, tough and easy to use.
Range: 0 lux to 50,000 lux
Data hold, Automatic Zeroing,
A hand held digital light meter for indicating light intensities in lux.
- 3 selectable ranges: 0 - 2,000 - 2,000 - 19,999 and 20,000 - 50,000 lux.
- Sampling Time: 0.4 second
- Display hold,
- Large 13mm digit liquid crystal display.
- Power 9Vdc (PB 6LR61),
- Weight 160g
- Dimensions: Photo sensor: mm
- Dimensions: Meter 108 x 73 x 23mm
Accessories: c/w Case & leads