Thorn Omega Recessed - EK1837
4 x 18w Modular Fitting 600mm x 600mm
and CAT 2 Louvre
c/w 3hr Emergency Backup
High Frequency Fitting
This recessed luminaire provides an economical high quality lighting solution,
where 15mm or 24mm exposed T-bar ceilings are used.
The CAT 2 Louvre allows very easy cleaning and maintenance.
Made from pre-coated steel with an aluminium mirrorbrite specular louvre.
The contents of the box includes the body,
louvre and a set of plastic gloves to protect the louvre from greasy finger marks
whilst is it being fitted. They would normally then be thrown away.
Ideal for offices, shops, schools etc.
Battery packs are designed to provide a single tube 3hr emergency backup, with a battery life of 4 years.
Supplied less tubes
Benefits of High Frequency Fittings.
- Flicker free and silent operation.
- Instant starting.
- Detects failed lamps, no more flashing on and off.
- Cold starting in sub-zero temperature.
- No stroboscopic effects.
- 20-30% saving in running costs.
Features of Tri-phosphor Lamps.
- Tri-phosphor lamps drop to 96% of their original output after about 4000 hours and remain at that level compared to standard lamps which drop to 86% and then down to 74% over the rest of their life.
- Survival rate of 70% of tri-phosphor tubes after 16,000 hours, compared to 10,000 hours for standard tubes.
- Approximately 15% increase in light output over standard tubes.