Scart to Scart 1.5m lead
Multi-strand oxygen-free copper conductors
- Unique connector finished in mirrored gunmetal
- Ball socket protector adds further protection against wear-and-tear
- All 21 pins connected for maximum versatility
- Contacts plated in 24K hard gold
- Pure aluminium foil shielding surrounding all conductors
- PVC outer jacket protects total length of cable with moulded strain relief
- Ideal for use with amplifiers, DVDs, VCRs, TVs, satellite and cables boxes
THOR ten point technology for optimal AV performance
- Quality Conductors - Manufactured from either Oxygen Free Copper or Pure Copper by Continuous Casting (PCOCC). For optimal signal transmission and minimise any distortion
- Dielectric Core - Prevents high frequency audio signals being distorted
- Gold Plated Solid Brass Connectors - Gives maximum contact so you get good signal transfer and protection from interference.
- Grounded Connectors - Prevents signal contamination from external electronic sources.
- Multiple Shielding - A mix of braided and solid shielding which keeps any electronic noise away from the interconnect.
- Silver Solder - Is used extensively - The best solder for signal conduction.
- Hard-Finished Terminations - For a direct positive connection.
- PVC Outer Jacket - Surrounds the total length of each Thor AV cable to protect from abrasion, damaged and deterioration.
- Micro Wind Technology - Ensures consistent internal wire geometry for a precise signal transfer.
- Hot Soldering Connections - For the strongest mechanical and electrical connection between the cable and the connector.