S Video to S Video 1.5m lead
Ultra high-grade multi-strand PCOCC copper conductors spaced at 180º to minimise internal signal interference
- Dual conductors separate video into chrominance (colour) and luminance (brightness) signals
- Dual cable strengtheners spaced at 180º enhance cable durability
- Unique connector design finished in mirrored gunmetal with identifying yellow surrounds
- Contacts plated in 24K hard gold
- Pure aluminium foil and oxygen-free copper braid shielding
- PVC outer jacket protects total length of cable with moulded strain relief
- Ideal for use with DVDs, TVs and VCRs
THOR ten point technology for optimal AV performance
- Quality Conductors - Manufactured from either Oxygen Free Copper or Pure Copper by Continuous Casting (PCOCC). For optimal signal transmission and minimise any distortion
- Dielectric Core - Prevents high frequency audio signals being distorted
- Gold Plated Solid Brass Connectors - Gives maximum contact so you get good signal transfer and protection from interference.
- Grounded Connectors - Prevents signal contamination from external electronic sources.
- Multiple Shielding - A mix of braided and solid shielding which keeps any electronic noise away from the interconnect.
- Silver Solder - Is used extensively - The best solder for signal conduction.
- Hard-Finished Terminations - For a direct positive connection.
- PVC Outer Jacket - Surrounds the total length of each Thor AV cable to protect from abrasion, damaged and deterioration.
- Micro Wind Technology - Ensures consistent internal wire geometry for a precise signal transfer.
- Hot Soldering Connections - For the strongest mechanical and electrical connection between the cable and the connector.