City & Guilds 2330 Electro technical Training
Level 3 (6 weeks)
This course follows the Level 2, 2330
and is the second part of your route to attaining your NVQ.
Though it is also suitable for experienced electrical installers who have no qualifications
or did not complete their original qualifications as an apprentice and wish to progress to the NVQ
This course enables anyone with previous electrical experience to gain
the City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 Certificate in electro technical technology
crucial proof that you are fully qualified and competent to do the job.
This course is the next step for any experienced electrician wishing to improve their qualifications and the logical progression for anyone who has already gained the City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 or 2360 Part 1 qualifications.
- The course covers the following:
- Level 3 Certificate in electrotechnical technology installation (buildings and structures)
- Theory and practical based training, including an online, multiple-choice exam and two practical assessments
- Alternatively, you can use this course to add to the knowledge and understanding you will need in order to go on to take an electrotechnical NVQ.
- However you choose to use this course, its an essential stepping-stone to furthering your career as a fully qualified electrician.
Intensive 6-week course, held over a 12-week period. To enable you to fit this demanding course into your busy schedule, course sessions are held on a two weeks on, two weeks off basis.
- Although designed to cater for people of all ages, the flexibility of the course makes it especially useful for mature students with family, work and other commitments who are unable or unwilling to attend college for the duration of a full academic year.