Maintaining Domestic Photovoltaic Systems (PV)
City & Guilds 2399-12 : (3 Days )
Candidates must have already passed the 2399-11 installation course
and the 2399-01 foundation course in order to attend this Solar PV maintenance course.
"This City & guilds qualification can only be taken as an extension to the current City & Guilds 2399-11 Course in installing solar PV equipment.
- This 3 day course will show you how to maintain and service solar PV equipment allowing you to provide a valuable added service to your customers.
- This will also help generate a regular stream of income and give you the ability to provide a fully rounded service to all for all of your installations."
"2399-12 Course Content:
- We will give the theory whilst teaching you on real life solar PV equipment. This course covers:
- The requirements for the routine inspection, service and maintenance of solar photovoltaic system installations
- How to diagnose faults in solar photovoltaic system installations
- How to rectify faults in solar photovoltaic systems"