Business Start Up Course: (1 Day)
You've taken the initiative and got yourself qualified.
Now you're thinking that you'd like to start your own business and start earning for yourself.
This course is delivered by real experts in starting and running successful businesses
as well as professional trainers from our sister company, trainingskills4u.co.uk.
Above all, starting a new business is exciting. It can be enjoyable, rewarding and fulfilling - youre taking control of your own destiny. The learning curve may be steep but its all worth it.
- Making the right decisions early can have a massive impact on how successful you are - its vital you start off in the right way and learn how to make the most of an exciting opportunity to change your life for the better. Starting a new business can be daunting - you need to think about so many things including:
- Opening business bank accounts
- Limited Company or Sole Trader Tax and Legal Issues Official Bodies & Certification
- Taking on Employees
- How to Market Your Business Effectively.
- So what if you could take a course that would steer you in the right direction from the start and help you get to grips with all of these issues easily and quickly?
- Thats why we have created one - a very practical, no-nonsense two day course that gives you the tools and knowledge to get your business off to a flying start.
- Before taking the plunge - things to consider.
- You, your ideas and who will buy, and where will you trade? How to sell your service, your business name, marketing, advertising, the web, designing an advert and customer service.
- Materials, trades accounts, equipment, professional back up and employer duties. Cash flow, profit & loss, balance sheets and forecasting Business structure, legalities, insurance and trade groups
- Accounting, records, tax, VAT, pensions
- Professional paperwork
- How to prepare quotes, letters, press releases and effective marketing information Staying afloat and moving ahead,
- increasing profits, growth and exit strategies.