Test & Inspection Certificate Completing Course: (1 Day)
Electrical installation certificates.
Minor works electrical installation certs. Periodic inspection reports.
Wiring Regs, building regs, When to use and appropriate use.
How to fill in forms correctly, best practice procedures, range of forms Incl NICEIC, ELECSA .
This short course provides the necessary knowledge and skills to enable anyone responsible for providing certification for electrical installation work, to select and correctly complete the appropriate documentation.
- This course is suitable for those carrying out Inspection and Testing, overseeing electrical work or anyone who requires knowledge of what the certificate entries mean.
- This course consists of classroom instruction interjected with practical scenario based exercises to reinforce and assess learning.
- Why certification is required
- Types of inspection and testing
- Which documentation to use and when
- Completion of the Electrical Installation Certificate
- Completion of the Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
- Completion of the Periodic Inspection
- Report For An Electrical Installation
- Completion of the Schedule of Inspections
- Completion of the Schedule of Test Results
- Text books required:
- BS7671:2008 Requirements for Electrical
- Installations (ISBN: 978 0 863418440)
- On-Site Guide (BS 7671:2008 Wiring Regulations, 17th Edition) (ISBN: 978-086341-854-9)