Door Entry Systems: (1Day)
A short course provides the knowledge and skills to enable
you to successfully plan, install, test and fault find both audio
and video door entry systems. It deals with both audio and
video door entry systems, 2 core and 4 core systems, multiple
dwelling systems and types of door locks and releases.
Intermediate level course
Includes overviews of available systems, keypad , proximity cards, access control, intercom,
How they work, appropriate regulations. Multiple entrances, network online systems.
Gate entry, door entry, Magnetic locks. Fire regulations & signage
Why door entry systems training?
- Most commercial building have some sort of door entry system, many have complicated network systems involving the telephone system, so its much more than simply an electrical installation job.
- This course deals with both audio and video door entry systems, 2 core and 4 core systems, multiple dwelling systems and types of door locks and releases.
- This course is a blend of theory and a practical workshop where skills learnt in theory can be put into practice.
- Types of system available
- Equipment available
- Regulations and safety considerations
- System planning
- Testing and fault finding