Emergency Lighting: (2 Days)
A two day course covering the design, installation, commissioning, testing and certification of emergency lighting systems
as well as legislative and standards requirements including ongoing operation of the systems.
Emergency Lighting Course
- This short course for those with electrical installation experience is designed to give you the ability and skills to design and install an emergency lighting system, knowledge of the current regulations, then testing and commissioning of the installation.
- The course covers the legal requirements as well as the requirements of BS 5266-1, BS 5266-7 & BS5266-8.
Emergency Lighting Course Content:
- Locations of lights Illumination levels
- Glare index
- Types of emergency luminaire
- Requirements for safety signs
- Design exercise Installation
- Wiring Systems
- Practical Exercise
- Testing and Commissioning
- Certification and log books
- A practical installation exercise
- A practical design exercise