Trunking Conduit & Commercial Wiring Systems
Installation Course: (2 Days)
A two day course covering the waste less management of
metal and plastic trunking and conduit for wiring systems.
This entirely practical course
combines the Metal Conduit Course together with PVC Conduit, Plastic Trunking skills
training and pre-wired busbar trunking systems,
importantly it also includes skills training of the Wiring systems and techniques associated with single core wiring methods.
This entirely practical course combines the Metal Conduit Course together with PVC Conduit, Plastic Trunking skills training and pre-wired busbar trunking systems.
- Importantly it also includes skills training of the Wiring systems and techniques associated with single core wiring methods typically seen in industrial and commercial situations where termination and wiring methods differ greatly from the typical twin core and earth cables seen in domestic installations. It is also often and increasingly used in the delivery of data cables within office or warehouse and factory environments.
- Black metallic enamel & plastic conduit and trunking is used in many industrial and commercial installations to protect and organise cable and wiring against mechanical stresses.
- In order to avoid material wastage, incorrect practices and time wastage, taking training enables you or your staff to adopt best practices avoids all the costly pitfalls usually seen on site with untrained installers.
- Plastic Trunking is installed in almost all office situations and non cable wiring systems are often adopted.
This short 2 day course which gives you the skills to successfully install this equipment so much used in commercial installations or outbuildings and garages in domestic circumstances.
- Using pipe bending apparatus, accurate measuring, design techniques and good practice, ensure this course is a worthwhile financial addition to the contractors skill-set. Skills ensure youre competent when using in commercial or domestic installations.
- Whats included in this course?
- Pipe bending tools both metal and plastic
- Bending techniques
- Accurate measuring techniques
- Threading and joint boxes
- Fitting and support systems
- Cutting and fitting methods
- Single core wiring methods
- Design techniques