Dual Technology Motion Sensor 12m
Microwave and PIR Detector
The best of both worlds, combining a modern microwave detector
and the most advanced PIR detector.
Eliminates false alarms because it needs both movement & heat to trigger an alarm.
Microwave detects air changes caused by moving objects,
PIR detects heat sources against background heat.
Operating Voltage: 9 - 16VDC
- Current Consumption: Standby 26mA@12VMax. (Alarm) 43mA@16V
- Coverage: 12m x 12m
- Pulse Count: 1 or 2 selectable
- Pyroelectric Sensor: Dual element
- Microwave Antenna: Built-in patch
- Microwave Frequency: 10.525, 10.687, 9.9 or 9.3GHz
- Alarm Output: N.C., dry contacts
- Switching Voltage: 30VDC not to exceed 10W
Switching Current: 0.3A not to exceed 10W
- Alarm Duration: 2 seconds
- Tamper Switch: N.C.
- Contact Rating 30VDC, 50mA max.
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 60°C
- Temperature Compensation: Thermistor
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Diode
- Fire Protection: ABS plastic housing
- LED Indicators: Selectable
- Dimensions: 127 x 71 x 56mm