12w LED PIR Floodlight
Nighthawk LED is supplied with a high intensity eco friendly LED array of 1100
lumen output with an amazing 50,000 hours usage life or up to 65 years at 2 hours per day!
NightHawk features LEDs from Nichia of Japan, a well established supplier
famed for its ability to provide a very high lumen output/wattage ratio combined with superb
reliability and extended life.
NightHawk LED detects the presence of intruders with proven PIR (passive infra red)
technology at a distance of up to 10 metres from the unit.
A photocell is employed to ensure activation is restricted to day or
night operation at the users discretion.
When NightGuard is required for amenity lighting.
Simply switch the unit on and off to permanently activate the LED array.
To return to PIR trigger mode, switch off for 10 seconds and switch back on.
LED floodlight 1100 lumen output
- Low energy 12.7w maximum power consumption
- 160 degree PIR detector
- Wide spread illumination up to 120º
- Adjustable on time of 5 secs to 5 mins
- Adjustable lux dusk to dark
- Electronic override function
- Adjustable floodlight direction - Horizontal and vertical axis
- Adjustable PIR direction Horizontal and vertical axis
- Additional switching capability 50W LED or 500W halogen
- Ideal for use with up to four NH150LED floodlights
- Weather proof, suitable for external use
Power source 220 - 240VAC/50Hz
- Power consumption 12.7w (operational)
- Detection method Passive Infrared Sensor
- Detector range 10M x 160 degrees
- Light output 1100 Lumens
- Illumination angle 120 degrees
- Colour 5600K cool white
- Time adjustment 5 seconds to 5 minutes
- Maximum additional load LED 50W - Halogen 500W