8 Channel CCTV Video Power Hub
with Transmitter Baluns and BNC Links to DVR
PowerCat power video hubs represent a revolution in CCTV cabling.
Available in 4, 8 and 16 channel variants they support power to the cameras and video signal
from the cameras up to 300m across Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
Using superior interference technology video and power signals
co-exist to provide stable imagery and trouble free installation.
Provides camera power while receiving video transmission over one single 4-pair UTP Cat5e/6 cable per channel
- Colour Video + Power up to 300m for 12VDC camera
- BNC output per channel to DVR
- RJ45 input per channel from camera
- PAL video format compatible
- Real-time transmission
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in TVS for surge protection & ground loop isolation
- Lightning protection design Grade: III
- Wave Filter and Anti-Static Design
- Black galvanized housing
- Rack, wall mountable or desk installation
CAT5e / CAT6 cabling solution for 12vDC CCTV installations
- Video and power via single CAT5 cable per channel up to 300M
- Simply create correct length CAT5 cable run with RJ45 plugs to complete system
- Kit includes camera transmitter baluns and pre-made BNC links to DVR
- No requirement for local power supply to camera