Triton Touch Shower
9.5kw - White
The new Triton Touch electric shower has easy to use touch controls with a clear, illuminated temperature read out.
Coupled with the stylish, high gloss finish with an easy to clean flat screen,
the Triton Touch electric shower is a touch smarter just for you
The clever touch
The Triton Touch is a contemporary electric shower with premium touch controls.
The Touch has easy to use touch controls including separate start/stop to retain the previous setting.
The clear illuminated digital display highlights temperature and user settings,
and the accurate temperature display helps you find your ideal setting making
sure you have the perfect shower every time.
The text display confirms every operation on the shower making this a suitable shower for all ages and abilities.
The stylish touch
The Touch has a stylish high gloss finish with an easy to clean flat screen.
Also included is a stylish kit which includes a five position rub clean showerhead.
Switch the power on at the isolating switch. The power on indicator ring of light around the Start/Stop icon will illuminate.
- Touch the Start/Stop icon and the Display Screen will illuminate and Hello will be displayed for a few seconds.
The display will then change to show the showering temperature.
The shower will start on the High (Max) setting. The Mode Indicator bars will illuminate either side of the High (Max) icon.
- Once the shower is running, the Economy (Eco) or Cold icon may be touched to change the setting from the default startup of High (Max).
- When a new temperature selection is made, the Mode Indicator bars illuminate next to the appropriate icon and the screen will display Cold, Eco or Max to denote the selection before displaying the showering temperature.
- If at any point the icon with the lit Mode Indicator bars is touched again, it will display the appropriate word for the setting for a few seconds.
- To stop the shower
- The shower should be stopped by touching the Start/Stop icon. When touched, the words shutting down will begin to flash on the Display Screen and water will cease to flow after a few seconds. (see phased shutdown process, P17).
- The Display Screen will then display goodbye and the Display Screen will turn itself off.
- After shutdown the unit MUST be isolated via the 45amp-isolating switch.
Cold setting - blue indicator
- Cold: No heat is applied to incoming water.
- Economy (Eco) setting - single red indicator
- Economy: Only one of the elements within the heater can is used.
- High (Max) setting - double red indicator
- High: Both of the elements within the heater can are used.
- To decrease the shower temperature
- Turn the temperature control knob anti-clockwise - this will increase the flow of water through the shower and make the water colder. The Display Screen will display the drop in temperature.
- To increase the shower temperature
- Turn the temperature control clockwise -
- this will decrease the flow of water through the shower and make the water hotter. The Display Screen will display the increase in temperature.
- Power on indicator
- Low pressure indication
- Phased shutdown
- Safety cut-out
- Lo/Hi Out of temperature range message