Triton Metis Satellites Kit
The Metis kit provides two options for installation.
The style combines a traditional look with modern design touches to
create an attractive shower kit. Supplied with a multi spray pattern showerhead.
Riser rail kit contents
- 1. Showerhead holder
- 2. Bridging wall bracket (lug on inside)
- 3. Guide bracket (no lugs inside)
- 4. Bottom bracket
- 5. Bottom bracket (through ceiling option)
- 6. Bracket trim ring (3 off)
- 7. Bracket spacer (3 off)
- 8. Heated water pipe hose connector
- 9. Water outlet fitting retaining clip
- 10. Ceiling trim
- 11. Riser rail end trim
- 12. Riser rail 40 mm
- 13. Riser rail 700 mm
- 14. Riser rail 940 mm
- 15. Hose retainer
- 16. Flexible hose
- 17. 15 mm push-fit elbow
- 18. Outlet bulkhead
- 19. All thread fitting
- 20. 5 position rub clean showerhead
- 21. Fixing screws and wall plugs
Option 1: Rear entry supply
The control panel is installed onto a tiled wall.
- The mixing unit is behind an adjoining wall with heated water pipe (supplied in the mixing unit) running to the bulkhead
- Options 2 & 3: Falling supply
Here the mixing unit is installed in the loft with the heated water pipe (supplied in the mixing unit) running down the inside of the riser rail.
- Water outlet at the bottom of the riser rail.
- The shorter version using the 940 mm riser rail passing through the guide bracket.
- The long version using three brackets and both riser rail sections. This uses the 700 mm rail connecting to the bridging bracket with the 940 mm rail cut to length.