Triton Replacement Install Trim
The main features of this trim is that it allows all the T70XR, T80XR & T100XR showers
to replace any MIRA, HEATRAE, REDRING OR GAINSBOROUGH Shower unit
that is on the market irrespective of the entry points for the cable or water pipe work.
Is the position of your existing water and electrical connections unsuitable?
Save up to 4 hours on difficult installations when replacing existing electric showers with one of our XR range.
The NEW Triton Instatrim offers flexible solutions to installers.
When faced with a difficult installation, using the Instatrim with one of our XR range can save you up to 4 hours.
The Instatrim can also solve the problem of existing electrical wiring that is not long enough
to reach to the replacement electric shower.
New wiring can be connected to the terminal block provided and then sealed in the dedicated
The Instatrim is fully BEAB approved to offer consumers peace of mind.
The XR shower range is a direct replacement for the T80si shower range with
one exception top entry pipe and cable, when replacing top entry cable and pipe
customers can use the install trim,
top entry pipe and cable only represents a very small number of shower installations
The Instatrim is designed to be flexible. With 6 entry points and 11 Pre-drilled locating holes it can accommodate almost every site requirement. Allows the following:
- Top Entry (Left or Right)
- Bottom Entry (Left or Right)
- Back Entry (Left or Right).
- Once the water and electrical connections have been re-routed through the instatrim your chosen XR shower (T70xr, T80xr, T100xr) can be connected in the usual way
Suitable for use with T70xr, T80xr & T100xr
- 6 entry points
- Sealed electrical housing
- 11 Pre-drilled locating holes
- INSTATRIM PACK INCLUDES:
- Terminal block cover and screws
- Elbow fittings
- 3 way terminal block
- Wiring extensions x3
- Shower unit fixing screws x2
- Wall fixing screws and wall plugs x4