60mm x 200mm Cable Basket x 3mtr
Standards & Specifications
- Cable Basket shall be manufactured from steel wires, welded together and bent into final shape prior to surface treatment.
- Surface Face Treatments:
- a). Electro zinc plated to BSEN 12329-2000 for interior use (level 2).
- b). Hot Dipped Galvanised with between 60 and 80 microns of zincs to BS 729.
- Typically Post Galvanised Cable Basket to be used on external applications such as roof areas or where the material is to be constantly exposed to the elements.
- c.) Stainless Steel AFNOREZ CND 17.2 (AISI 3 16L).
- d.) Nickel Plating to AMS-2404 / AMS-C-26074.
- e). CPC (Clear Epoxy Coating).
- 3) Steel Wire Cable Basket Widths & Depths
- a). Cable Basket measured dimensions are all internal.
- b). Depths of 35mm, to 150mm are available and 3000mm long
- c). Widths of 50mm to 900mm available and 3000mm long.
- a). Cable Baskets will be manufactured and constructed with a 50mm x 100mm mesh configuration.
- b). All Cable Basket fittings (e.g. changes in direction, level and size) shall be constructed on site, to the manufacturers instructions, using side action bolt croppers and fastened using 25mm and 30mm counter clamps with M6 bolts and nuts, all surface treated as the tray
- c). Cable Baskets will be coupled together using either a fast spring coupler or a 25mm/30mm counter clamp combination with supporting lateral splice plate on trays over 300mm width.
- d). Cable Basket Trays shall be supported at a maximum span of 2.5m by trapeze, wall, floor or channel mounting methods and will not exceed maximum load as specified by the manufacturer.
- 5) Tests, Certification and Conformity
- a). Loading and deflection characteristics of the tray should be tested and the results published in accordance with the European Standard CEI/61537.
- b). Suitability of the support of Cat6 data cabling should be demonstrated by the way of independent test verification.
- c). Fire test certification should be published in accordance with the E30/E90 standard.
- d). Electrical continuity across a coupling should be demonstrated by means of a published test method and result.