2 Gang 2 Way 300w iQ
Mains & Low Voltage Dimmer Switch - Chrome
Chrome Plate on Stainless Steel,
IQ INTELLIGENT DIMMER SWITCHES
These IQ dimmers are microprocessor controlled and benefit form the following features:
They fully comply with European safety legislation (BSEN 60669-2-1)
and handle overload situations by stepping down its output to the lamps until the load is reduced.
These dimmers are suitable for all applications requiring a leading edge dimmer.
The output from the dimmer switch is extremely gentle on the load and they are soft-start, thus extending lamp life considerably.
One dimmer for either mains or low voltage transformer loads
Soft start to extend lamp life
- Steps down output under partial overload,
- Switches off under gross overload, protecting components and extending product life.
- Normal operation resumes once load is corrected.
iQ intelligent control of awkward loads
- Push-on / Push-off 2 Way switching
- Specifically for use on the primary circuit of low voltage lighting transformers.
- Any combination of transformers up to the maximum rating may be connected
- Automatic self-resetting overload protection
- Automatic self-resetting thermal protection
Incandescent GLS Lamps
Candle, Golf Ball etc
12V Dichroic lamps (best with Telco premium low voltage transformers)
Mains Halogen (GU10 Etc)
Varilight Dimmable CFL
Wire Wound Low Voltage (or other inductive Load)
Leading Edge Dimming Loads
- Not Suitable for
Other Dimmable CFL (subject to manufacturers Guidelines)
Dimmable Mains LED
Very low wattage loads
Trailing Edge Dimming Loads