2 Gang 2 Way 300w Push-on Push-off IQ Dimmer
Brushed Stainless Steel
Brushed Stainless Steel Flat Plate Accessories
Ultimate in Minimalism for Modern Living Spaces
IQ INTELLIGENT DIMMER SWITCHES
These IQ dimmers are microprocessor controlled and benefit form the following features:
They fully comply with European safety legislation (BSEN 60669-2-1)
and handle overload situations by stepping down its output to the lamps until the load is reduced.
These dimmers are suitable for all applications requiring a leading edge dimmer.
The output from the dimmer switch is extremely gentle on the load and they are soft-start, thus extending lamp life considerably.
These dimmer switches are suitable for many types of load (subject to lamp/transformer manufacturers guidelines).
They can be used for:
Incandescent GLS lamps
12V Dichroic lamps (best with Telco premium low voltage transformers)
Mains Halogen lamps (GU10 etc)
Varilight dimmable low-energy CFL lamps
One dimmer for either mains or low voltage transformer loads
Soft start to extend lamp life
- Steps down output under partial overload,
- Switches off under gross overload, protecting components and extending product life.
- Normal operation resumes once load is corrected.
The front plate is removable which makes decorating & painting easier.
iQ intelligent control of awkward loads
- Push-on / Push-off 2 Way switching
- Specifically for use on the primary circuit of low voltage lighting transformers.
- Any combination of transformers up to the maximum rating may be connected