2 Gang 2 Way 2 x 300w IQ
Mains & Low Voltage Dimmer Switch - Brass
IQ INTELLIGENT DIMMER SWITCHES
These IQ dimmers are microprocessor controlled and benefit form the following features:
They fully comply with European safety legislation (BSEN 60669-2-1)
and handle overload situations by stepping down its output to the lamps until the load is reduced.
These dimmers are suitable for all applications requiring a leading edge dimmer.
The output from the dimmer switch is extremely gentle on the load and they are soft-start, thus extending lamp life considerably.
These dimmer switches are suitable for many types of load (subject to lamp/transformer manufacturers guidelines).
They can be used for:
Incandescent GLS lamps
12V Dichroic lamps (best with Telco premium low voltage transformers)
Mains Halogen lamps (GU10 etc)
Varilight dimmable low-energy CFL lamps
One dimmer for either mains or low voltage transformer loads
Soft start to extend lamp life
- Steps down output under partial overload,
- Switches off under gross overload, protecting components and extending product life.
- Normal operation resumes once load is corrected.
iQ intelligent control of awkward loads
- Push-on / Push-off 2 Way switching
- Specifically for use on the primary circuit of low voltage lighting transformers.
- Any combination of transformers up to the maximum rating may be connected