Light Junction Box
A multipurpose electrical junction enclosure
that has been designed for use with the Wago 224 series terminal blocks.
The Wagobox Light is easy to use and quick to fit
Installing a Wagobox light can take as little as 25% of the time it takes to install a screw terminal style junction box.
- Cables are cut to size and connected outside the box.
- No awkward connections in a small space.
- Easy to use
No screws or .ddly clamp bars.
- Cables slot into position and are secured in seconds.
- Uses simple to fit Wago 224 terminals.
Dimensions: 39mm x 29mm x 95mm.
- Supports up to 3 cables.
- Fits through a 49mm diameter spot light hole.
The integrated cable clamp can secure flex and 6242Y and 6243Y twin and earth cables..
- Robust cable grippers that can be configured in seconds to grip cables up to 8.00mm in diameter.
- Use with Wago 224-101, 224-112, 224-201 terminal blocks to suit the job.
Complies with BSEN60670-22.
- Meets all the requirements of the 17th Edition of BS7671