- Duralight can ONLY be cut on
the indicated section marks with shears or sharp scissors.
- Do NOT plug into power source
once Duralight is being installed.
- Do NOT plug Duralight in power
source when it is still wrapped in a roll or around
a spool to avoid damage caused by intensive build-up.
- Do NOT cover Duralight with
any object or material while it is in use.
- Make sure to warm up Duralight
before shaping into designs, and then unplug it for
- DURALIGHT and power source
should have the same voltage.
- When connecting separated Duralight
segments, make sure the cut ends are securely and
tightly inserted into the connectors.
- The End Cap must be pushed
all the way over the exposed ends of Duralight (and
can be sealed in place with metal clamps or silicon
- If DURALIGHT is wrongly cut,
the miss-cut section should be discarded.
- When assembling connectors
to cut ends, the protruding wires should be bent outwards
away from the short-circuit (see pictures).
- To avoid fire and shock hazards,
do NOT use when outer insulation is damaged.
Connecting power cord:
- Slide power connector onto cut end,
making sure pins on power connector line up with wire
points of Duralight.
- Plug into power source.
- To lengthen or join two pieces
together, use a splice connector.
- Push splice connector into
Duralight making sure the pins line up with the wire
- Splice connector as far as
it will go.
2 To make straight installations,
use plastic strip SK155085 - 2 Mts
Fig. 3 The connector connects Duralight
of different colour in accordance with CE Regulation.
4 Fixing clip can prevent the bending of the electric
wire and to fix the electric wire on the desired position.